1. What is one of the best things that happened to you this week? A supportive text from a colleague - meant all the difference in my week. Reminds me to send such texts to others when I see positive effects of their ministry/work.
2. If you were in a Ms., Miss, Mr. (name your country) Pageant, what would your talent be? ALWAYS always choosing the slowest lane/line - no matter for what or where - OR finding the last item in a store that does not have a price tag...those are the two true talents in my life.
3. You were just given a YACHT!!! What would you name it, and why? Probably Myrtle - I love to drive my family crazy by giving my technology and vehicles old traditional female names. My cute little go-cart Versa is Agatha.
4. If you were to perform in a circus, what would you do? (I can't remember if I asked this before...) I perform in the circus of my life every day - juggling is not my true talent, but I can manage it in short bursts. Tap-dancing, ditto. I do believe I am particularly adept at walking a tightrope, so maybe that's the circus talent.
5. What do you have in your bag/wallet/backpack that best describes your personality? My wallet - it is very utilitarian and particular for it's purpose, but it has a cute exterior. Practical and attractive, I think that describes me.