Friday, September 14, 2012

Random Friday Five from RevGals - Thanks Karla!!

Hello dear Friday-fivers!  Without further ado, here is the Friday Five Random-Style meme for you on this September morning!

1. What is one of the best things that happened to you this week?  A supportive text from a colleague - meant all the difference in my week. Reminds me to send such texts to others when I see positive effects of their ministry/work.


2. If you were in a Ms., Miss, Mr. (name your country) Pageant, what would your talent be?  ALWAYS always choosing the slowest lane/line - no matter for what or where - OR finding the last item in a store that does not have a price tag...those are the two true talents in my life.  



3.  You were just given a YACHT!!! What would you name it, and why?  Probably Myrtle - I love to drive my family crazy by giving my technology and vehicles old traditional female names.  My cute little go-cart Versa is Agatha.



4.  If you were to perform in a circus, what would you do?  (I can't remember if I asked this before...)  I perform in the circus of my life every day - juggling is not my true talent, but I can manage it in short bursts.  Tap-dancing, ditto.  I do believe I am particularly adept at walking a tightrope, so maybe that's the circus talent.  



5.  What do you have in your bag/wallet/backpack that best describes your personality?  My wallet - it is very utilitarian and particular for it's purpose, but it has a cute exterior.  Practical and attractive, I think that describes me.  


4 comments:

  1. talk about random--and how fun to drive people crazy! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your wallet analogy. It's spot on1

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the tightrope and juggling acts that are our lives...well-played! And thanks for the reminder that a text or a card is so easy and can mean so much! I forget too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tightrope. And Myrtle is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Please be graceful with me and others!